Helping you overcome the emotional and psychological barriers that prevent you from achieving your goal
Get rid of the all unwanted food, weight and body image concerns;
Discover the freedom that comes with ending the war with body and weight;
Find the self-acceptance and self-confidence to be the you that has always been held back!
Our one-on-one psychological support and therapy sessions are designed to get to the heart of your unwanted eating, weight and body image concerns. They will help to free you of the emotional and psychological baggage that hold you back.
This deeply personal, holistic support, is aimed to move you past your barriers and set you up on the road to peace and freedom. For many, moving out of their comfort zones can be incredibly overwhelming but you will find this psychological supportive experience uplifting, motivating and a chance to grab hold of your life and take it!
We pride ourselves on our approach. There is never judgement, only constant support of you and helping you achieve your dreams and overcome your deepest hurdles.
Our psychological expertise will support and assist you across many areas including:
- Body image, body dysmorphia and feeling comfortable in your own skin
- Self-acceptance, self-esteem and self-confidence
- Feelings of shame, unworthiness and guilt
- Coping with cravings, food addiction and emotional eating
- Perfectionism & expectations
- Procrastination & motivation
- Letting go of weight focus & dieting mentality
- Negative thinking and self-talk patterns
- Social comparison
- Depression and anxiety
- Hypnosis & mindfulness
- Interoreceptive (bodily) awareness
- Intuitive eating
- Family support
- Functional Behavioural Analysis
- Behavioural interventions
- Behavioural skills training
What you can expect from EvolvME
- Intensive, personalised individual consults focused purely on you, your goals and the psychological and emotional barriers that are preventing you.
- Functional Behavioural Analysis to help you understand your behaviour, where it’s come from and why it’s still here
- Practical behavioural, emotional and cognitive strategies to help you overcome hurdles, to let go of guilt and shame and enabling you to feel comfortable in your own skin
- Ongoing support and motivation between sessions including phone/skype hook ups
- Resources and personalised information worksheets to help you continue your progress between sessions
- Most importantly, we feel it is an incredible privilege to be on this journey with you and so offer a highly supportive, non-judgemental and nurturing environment that treats you not as a client but as a highly valued and uniquely individual person, whose needs and wellbeing are at the forefront of everything we do!
What we expect of you
- Come prepared with an open mind
- Be relaxed! We are here to help you in every way we can, so relax and allow us to support you on this journey
- Be open and honest! The more you can be honest the easier we can assist you and the further you will progress. As hard as it is sometimes, you don’t need to fear judgement because there is none and there is nothing we have not seen. Be yourself, that’s all that matters.
Cost and getting started
60 min consultation: $95
Shorter or longer consultations are available by request.
*Clients who have a valid pension card or concession card are eligible for 15% discount.
Payment in full is required on the day of your consultation. Please note this service does not attract any rebates from Private Health Insurance Funds or Medicare.