Get results with Small Group Personal Training
Need motivation and want to improve your health and fitness in a friendly and non-threatening environment?
Our personal trainer will challenge you in a supportive way to help you to reach your goals. Our group personal training sessions are small enough to have personal interaction with the trainer but still have that group camaraderie to keep you motivated.
- Time: 45 min
- Cost: from $27 / session
Why should I join small group personal training sessions with EvolvME?
- Our personal trainers are supported by our in-house allied health professionals for those tricky areas
- If you consistently attend small group training you are more likely to achieve your goals. Why? It’s about accountability… you’re more likely to show up to a group session and commit to exercise than being left to your own devices when no one is watching!
- Groups build motivation and help you to adhere to exercise – plus it is fun! You can make your personal trainer MAKE IT FUN!
- Working out with a friend is fun, plus let’s face it some of us are competitive and will challenge ourselves in front of our peers, this can be healthy competition if guided.
Looking for One-on-One Personal Training?
Please see our Personal Trainer page for details on one-on-one personal training.
What you can expect from EvolvME
- A qualified and knowledgeable personal trainer, who is supported by health professionals to ensure your fitness needs are met
- No more than 10 people in a small group training session
- To establish and discuss your concerns and personal health goals and to ensure medical clearance is obtained for certain conditions (i.e. heart disease, severe asthma, uncontrolled diabetes, musculoskeletal injuries)
- Access to information about all other health professional services provided by EvolvME (i.e. Dietitian, Diabetes Educator, Exercise Physiologist, Remedial Massage Therapist)
- You will be treated with care, respect and dignity
What we expect of you
- Call us to pre-book your sessions to secure a place
- Bring with you all relevant health information (i.e. medication, health concerns, scans)
- Come in relaxed clothing with suitable footwear, hand towel and bring a bottle of water
- Be open minded and ready for a fun and interactive session
- Cancellations or rescheduling of appointments require at least 48hrs advance notice
- Sessions will start on time and it is best to arrive 5 minutes before-hand
Cost and getting started
45 minute Group Training
Single Session: $30
10 session pack: $270* (buy 9 and get one free session)
Packs must be paid for in full at your first training session.
Please call our team on 1300 036 569 to book your TrainME small group personal training or fill out the enquiry form below if you would like us to contact you for further information.