Our health and fitness assessment will help to benchmark where you’re at and make a plan
Gives you an accurate picture of your current health and fitness levels
This session is all about finding out exactly how your health and fitness stacks up and identifying your strengths and weaknesses. It will give you a clear picture of your fitness levels and health and will help you to develop appropriate goals.
- Time: 60 min
- Cost: $175
- Comprehensive 60 minute health and fitness assessment with our Exercise Physiologist. Testing can include:
- Blood Glucose Levels (fasting or non-fasting)
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Oxygen Saturation
- Waist and Hip Circumference
- Upper Body Strength
- Lower Body Strength
- Cardiovascular Fitness
- Establish basic exercise recommendations
- Advice on what aspects of your health and fitness should be prioritised
- Develop fitness goals for moving forward and improving your health
What you can expect from EvolvME
- Identify if you have any health concerns that require medical clearance before commencing certain types of exercise
(e.g: heart condition, severe asthma, diabetes, musculoskeletal injuries, etc.)
- Unlimited email access to deal with your quick questions.
- Incorporation into any of our weight loss and nutrition plans as required
What we expect of you
- Provide all relevant information including medical history and reports
- Come prepared and be on time
- Come in comfortable clothing with sandshoes and bring a bottle of water
- Be open minded and ready for change
- Cancellations or rescheduling of appointments require at least 48hrs advance notice
Cost and getting started
AssessME is only $175.
Upfront payment is required. Private Health or Medicare rebates may apply – ask us for details.
Call our team on 1300 036 569 to book your AssessME Health & Fitness Assessment.