Improve your diet, get more energy, manage special conditions
Our talented dietitians are available for one-on-one sessions, so we can focus on you!
EvolvME’s private consultations are a great way to really analyse your areas of interest and work collaboratively to come up with new and improved ways of looking at food and its role in your unique lifestyle.
We pride ourselves on our specialist areas of weight loss and management (surgical and non-surgical). For more specific requirements, we have the expertise to support your needs in a range of areas including:
- Weight loss
- Type 2 diabetes
- Revisional surgery for bariatric procedures
- Low carbohydrate diets (supervised)
- Appetite and cravings
- High cholesterol
- Heart disease
- Healthy ageing
- Nutrition support
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Food and mood
What you can expect from EvolvME
- A personalised consult which focuses exclusively on your unique dietary and lifestyle needs.
- Detailed dietary analysis in accordance with evidence based guidelines.
- 2 – 3 clear goals and practical strategies to help you achieve sustainable change.
- Resource worksheets to help you through the process.
- Ongoing support and access to review sessions as required.
What we expect of you
- Provide all relevant information, including medical history.
- Bring any relevant blood tests or other paperwork.
- Come prepared and be on time.
- Bring a positive attitude and open mind!
Cost and getting started
Initial 40 min consultation: $145*
Follow-up 30 min consultation: $95*
*Clients who have a valid pension card or concession card are eligible for 15% discount.
Payment in full is required on the day of your consultation and you may be entitled to an on-the-spot rebate through your Private Health Insurance Fund if you have Extras Cover which we can process through our HICAPS terminal.
If you’re unsure about your entitlements, please call your Health Fund prior to seeing us and quote Item 500 (Initial Consultation) and Item 600 (Follow-up Consultation).
If your Doctor has referred you to see one of our Dietitians through Medicare’s Chronic Disease Management pathway, you may be eligible for up to a maximum of 5 visits per calendar year. Please ensure you let us know when you’re making a booking and bring your care plan with you to your first consultation.
20 min consultations are bulk-billed with no out-of-pocket expenses*
*Appointments booked with Dr Pennie Taylor are not bulk-billed and incur the following fees:
- Initial 40 min consultation: $145 ($90.40 gap)**
- Follow-up 30 min consultation: $95 ($40.40 gap)**
Payment in full is required on the day of your consultation, so please bring your Medicare card and debit card to your appointment so we can process your expected $54.60 rebate using Medicare’s Easyclaim facility. Please note that you cannot claim the gap against your Private Health Insurance Fund.
**Clients who have a valid pension card or concession card are eligible for 15% discount.