What is the absolute best exercise for your unique body?
Seeing our Exercise Physiologist is a great way to get you on the right track to improving your health and fitness.
We are equipped to help you through a range of methods and can provide exercise related assistance, no matter what your needs are by:
- Educating you on the most effective ways to exercise
- Consulting with you about how to fit exercise into your daily routine
- Provision of individualised home or gym programs
- Personal or small group training
We work primarily with clients to treat the following conditions:
- Bariatric surgery patients
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Pulmonary conditions
- Cardiovascular Conditions
What you can expect from EvolvME
- An individualised consult, tailored to your needs and goals, while taking into account what you and our Exercise Physiologist identify as your strengths and limitations.
- Discussion and exercise testing relevant to any conditions you may have.
- Assistance in setting clear goals and advice on strategies to help you to make gradual achievable changes to your lifestyle.
- Resource worksheets to help you through the process.
- Ongoing support and access to review sessions as required.
What we expect of you
- Provide all relevant information, including medical history and reports from relevant scans.
- Comfortable clothing to complete some quick exercise tests. Note: If your goal is to improve your fitness we may do some tests that will get you a bit sweaty!
- Come prepared and be on time.
- Bring a positive attitude and open mind!
Cost and getting started
Initial 40 min consultation: $145
Follow-up 30 min consultation: $95
*Clients who have a valid pension card or concession card are eligible for 15% discount.
Payment in full is required on the day of your consultation and you may be entitled to an on-the-spot rebate through your Private Health Insurance Fund if you have Extras Cover which we can process through our HICAPS terminal.
If you’re unsure about your entitlements, please call your Health Fund prior to seeing us and quote Item 102 (Initial Consultation) and Item 202 (Follow-up Consultation).
If your Doctor has referred you to see one of our Exercise Physiologists or Dietitians through Medicare’s Chronic Disease Management pathway, you may be eligible for up to a maximum of 5 visits per calendar year. Please ensure you let us know when you’re make a booking and bring your care plan with you to your first consultation.
We do not offer a bulk-bill service, however, we are pleased to be able to offer the following reduced fees for Medicare clients:
- Initial 20 min consultation: $71.95 ($19.00 gap)
- Follow-up 20 min consultation: $71.95 ($19.00 gap)
Payment in full is required on the day of your consultation, so please bring your Medicare card and debit card to your appointment so we can process your expected $52.95 rebate using Medicare’s Easyclaim facility.