3 session pack to start you exercising effectively at home
Education, guidance and advice to help you get the most out of your personalised home exercise plan
New to exercise, just had surgery or recovering from an injury? This pack will set you up with a home exercise program that is perfectly suited to your needs and goals.
You will learn what exercises are safe and unsafe for you and how to get the best out of your work out. You’ll have the tools and knowledge to self-monitor your exercise and take ownership of your progressions.
We can also adapt your program into a gym environment if you have a gym membership.
- Time: 6 weeks
- Cost: $290
ExerciseME program schedule
- Comprehensive 60 minute health assessment by your exercise physiologist to:
- Assess current conditions and medical history
- Review previous fitness programs and exercise experience
- Assess current lifestyle patterns
- Set goals
- Assess current level of fitness, function and mobility
- Prescription of an exercise program and development of a plan for you to begin straight away
- Provision of self-monitoring and progression of exercise resources
- Email or Phone contact in 2 days after session – have you started?
- 30 minute progress review of your program
- Refine and progress exercise plan as required
- Practical hands on progression of your exercises
- Review goals and discuss motivation and accountability
- 30 minute review of fitness assessment and conditioning levels
- Refine details of exercise plan as required
- Track results in relation to goals
- Provide further self-monitoring and exercise progression resources
- Determine any ongoing support as needed
What you can expect from EvolvME
- Identify if you have any health concerns that require medical clearance before commencing certain types of exercise (e.g: heart condition, severe asthma, diabetes, musculoskeletal injuries, etc.)
- Email communication for program or exercise equipment clarification.
- Personalisation of exercises with a comprehensive handout of instructions and exercise progressions.
What we expect of you
- Provide all relevant information including medical history
- Come emotionally prepared to be challenged
- Come in comfortable clothing with sandshoes and bring a bottle of water
- Be open minded and ready to prioritise your health
- Cancellations or rescheduling of appointments which require at least 48hrs advance notice.
Cost and getting started
Up front payment is required. Private Health rebates may apply – ask us for details
Please call our team on 1300 036 569 to book your ExerciseME program